Conditions We Treat
At Pure Health and Wellness Clinic, we aim to improve your overall health and well-being. We can also provide support during illness and times when you need to keep your health at its optimum. Every treatment is tailored to suit the individual and takes into account a range of physical, emotional and external factors that may be influencing your health or recovery. If you’d like a free Health Assessment prior to booking a first appointment, please contact us
We can consult on a wide range of conditions affecting body systems, including:
- Nervous system
- Stress, anxiety, depression, insomnia
- Digestive system
- Digestive and bowel complaints and disorders, including diarrhoea, constipation, cramps, diseases such as Crohn’s and irritable bowel syndrome, gluten intolerance, ulcers, weight loss and gain.
- Nutritional advice.
- Cardiovascular system
- High and low blood pressure, heart conditions, asthma
- Immune system
- Allergic reactions, arthritic conditions, auto-immune diseases such as thyroid conditions, ‘childhood’ illnesses (such as measles, mumps), chronic fatigue syndrome
- Reproductive system
- Fertility issues (men and women), pregnancy support, menopause, menstrual problems, endometriosis, PMS
- Integumentary system
- Skin, hair and nail complaints, including hair loss, acne, dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis
- Musculoskeletal system
- Muscular injury and pain, bone healing
We welcome consultations with individuals at any stage of their lives, including infants and children.